Monday, October 15, 2007

Is Green Copywriting Catching On?

Back when I was first starting as a green copywriter, participating in the mastermind groups of marketing gurus like Lorrie Morgan Ferraro and Alexandria Brown, the “green business” niche seemed virtually unknown online…and client demand from green businesses for a copywriter trained in internet marketing was minimal to nil. I found myself doing as much education as marketing, answering questions like: What is green business? Why would greening help your business? and How can a copywriter help you to market your green business?

But in less than two years, how things have changed! With the rise of Web 2.0 and social networking, there is a new awareness and demand for good copy with a green ethos…and a continuing stream of it at that!

And…drumroll, please…I have just been welcomed onto the team of the first client who found me through Web 2.0 means!

History is being made as we watch!


My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!

No comments: